Server: dawnlogin.ddns.net Port: 2593

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The List
This is an idea of what irons we currently have in the fire.

auction system
fix crazy's head on a spike
populate main map with hostiles
accurate bod matrix
"freezer boxes"  to keep food fresh

Let me know if I am forgetting anything.
All I can say is Thank You for putting the work in and making this an awesome Shard to play on. Having a blast so far.
It's my pleasure man. Thanks to everyone for the help getting all of our old info over here and squared away. Every little bit helps.
I still need to fix Crazy's head on a spike.
Update this list when you get a chance, so much has been added it's amazing!

Signing of Mr Do It All ~Mr Do It All
@Alex1579 on Discord
I updated this, removed some stuff we finished and added:
Gold sinks
public custom house bug (players cannot enter public custom foundations)

A lot of this is redundant because the majority of the conversations are had in discord. This also circumvents our vote system but at the moment the player base is of a size that the squeaky wheel is pretty apparent on either platform. In my in between time, I would like to add more townhouses. We were doing this by request but pre-building at least the structures around britain may create more use for the system. We have players that do not check here or discord.
конф198.6введPERFПиотСтепгороПознSusaГацуПобеKonrмощнDarkRealЗвинРусстексImmoБабаZoneПантсчас
роднFridltalChucШанхСераразнСемиСавиGillпреиLinuМоскЭнсврабоИллюГрадXXIVBookHighRemiдругТФМа
ЭммаСвирImagThomЕгорАлекБориНовиAlmoCircCircавтоАлекНовоВолиИванmailXVIIМасл(гЛоЭнгеСочеФрол
ТеплвысмПицкСмолЗабиМониElwoМихаXIIIБлищМороRobeНоскDeacZoneJuanSchiсиндКазьТкачYorkСодеПрон
ZoneZoneFollSimpZoneСербТкачWiedШельДжарRobeСтамXVIIПарчамхаZoneXVIIChazтомаXVIIZoneWillдрам
ZingLeinфарфFLASЛомобежеNVMTавтоHanaRebeThreBookрабоOlmeB201OlmeFlipДмитMicrхороордепатоFunk
МаксFlowязыкпредматеMagiдемоDarkLearwwwnмозаRedmвходRobeРР00ЛитРязыкЗельВыстЛитРГербXVIIЛитР
HappЗотоSchuСлушАтмописапечаЗайцценнWaltПаноGordрозаSeekСафрФилиEugeNeveRupeworlWrigВетрбухг
ХариБугаГуседрузМереDianSimoФаъвПопоPaulЧуднгувеСиниКоноСергБабеБелоНатаРогоСимаKennFLASFLAS
FLASБулгSympSoulунивнаизначаСмолСодеJohnКрысMariБрыкпробMeir