Server: dawnlogin.ddns.net Port: 2593

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anniversary/Holiday Rewards, Camping, Peace, Housing
The holiday and anniversary rewards are in.   Because I was later than usual getting this out there are some added goodies in the packages (skill scrolls!) and the veteran rewards will be released early.  Due to the nature of the rewards system I had to put the start date for tomorrow.

There is now a 20% success bonus with GM peacemaking.

Edits were made to house region where all private regions act like the custom foundations.  I.E. only friends may enter.  This covers the townhouse/land areas as well.

- Campfires now have the ability to restore Hit Points, Stamina, and Mana.
- Campfires now have the ability to Bless players.
- Campfires now have a Level determined by the Camping skill of the player who ignited it.
- Campfire Levels affect how much your stats are healed by and the delay before healing.
- In order to heal at a campfire, you must wait 10 seconds to secure the camp. Once the camp is secure, there is a short delay before you are healed.
- In order to be Blessed at a campfire, your stats must be full. There is an additional 5 second delay before the Bless takes effect.
- If you are in Warmode or are being attacked by/attacking something, you cannot recover or receive a Bless at a campfire.
- If you are Poisoned, you cannot recover or receive a Bless at a campfire.
- The Campfire's duration is now directly linked to the fire maker's Camping skill.
   - The exact formula is as follows: (CampingSkill * 100) / 25
   - If the player's Camping skill is less than 25.0, the campfire will default to a 1 minute duration.
   - At 100.0 Camping skill, a player's campfire will last 4 minutes.
- The quality and duration of the Bless received at a campfire is directly linked to the fire maker's Camping skill.
   - The exact formula is as follows: CampingSkill / 10;
   - If the player has less than 10.0 Camping skill, the Bless amount will default to 1 point for each stat with a 1 minute duration.
   - At 100.0 Camping skill, the Bless will grant +10 to each stat for 10 minutes.
- Campfires can now be manually extinguished by the player that ignited them.
- Campfires retain their uses for cooking and safely logging out.

This function was added to the burn bags.
Just like our last Holiday rewards, these will be mostly unique items that include the name of the player. There are some randoms, like the box colors or the snow globes. The "from" boxes were intended to be used as actual gifts to other players. There are 5 items with the anniversary rewards. A metal box with a title including the name of the player, a +5 dex cloak and quiver (i wanted to do a quiver but decided on both for those that prefer a cloak), a tapestry of sosaria, and a hitching post that acts as a stable master when locked down.